The Scissors Come Out
Just when you thought Bravo couldn't get any gayer...the cable station has begun an ad blitz for their newest reality competition - for aspiring hairstylists! Shear Genius' host will be Jaclyn Smith (can a walk-on by ex-Charlie's Angels costar Farrah Fawcett-Majors be far away? She does have a hairdo named after her, after all...)
All indications are that the format will hew closely to that of Project Runway, including gratuitous product placement and corporate branding. We'd tell you who the sponsors are...but let's just say it's not Aqua Net or Mane & Tail).
A typical contestant comment from the promotional video:
"The one thing that makes me unique is that I loooove everything about hair"
Meanwhile, we're getting worried for blog-sister Shana at Popnography, who is following the new season of Work Out like, waaay too closely!
Hair I Am!
Photo: Getty Images
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer For The Oscars
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Both Partner With Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies