Smile for the Camera!
From Princess Luciana Pignatelli's 1970 classic, The Beautiful People's Beauty Book (as told to Jeanne Molli):
"being photogenic is not features and knowing how to move. You start there because as you discover ways to improve yourself physically, it gives you more assurance, and at bottom, being photogenic is mental."
Photo: Getty Images
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50