Smile for the Camera!
From Princess Luciana Pignatelli's 1970 classic, The Beautiful People's Beauty Book (as told to Jeanne Molli):
"being photogenic is not features and knowing how to move. You start there because as you discover ways to improve yourself physically, it gives you more assurance, and at bottom, being photogenic is mental."
Photo: Getty Images
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out