Smile for the Camera!
From Princess Luciana Pignatelli's 1970 classic, The Beautiful People's Beauty Book (as told to Jeanne Molli):
"being photogenic is not features and knowing how to move. You start there because as you discover ways to improve yourself physically, it gives you more assurance, and at bottom, being photogenic is mental."
Photo: Getty Images
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes
- Dustin Reeser & Spencer Stout Wedding