Smile for the Camera!
From Princess Luciana Pignatelli's 1970 classic, The Beautiful People's Beauty Book (as told to Jeanne Molli):
"being photogenic is not features and knowing how to move. You start there because as you discover ways to improve yourself physically, it gives you more assurance, and at bottom, being photogenic is mental."
Photo: Getty Images
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'