Orange You Glad?
We are gonna be the hippest chickens at this match...
Photo: Getty Images.
Whoa! Spring is here in two days, and we you'll probably see us wearing some great vintage Swedish pieces in the new season (ahem...stretching our dollar at the H&M leftovers rack; one wishes one's body size matched one's self-image - XXL!). Nevertheless, if you're interested in wearing what's hot this Spring, a few tips...
Tangerine, sunset, and Gitmo-detainee-orange are in.
So are garments and accessories with a metallic sheen.
And: if you aren't dressing fido to look like Sid Vicious, you are making a big mistake!
Photo: Getty Images
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Joins Film Adaptation of Sandman Graphic Novel
- First Look: HBO's 'The Normal Heart'
- Learning To Accept A Fraternity That Accepted Me
- Obama Selects Billie Jean King for Sochi Delegation
- Mary Lambert Releases Her First EP: Welcome To The Age Of My Body
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Get Up, Get Up' Video From Brontez Purnell's Young Lovers