Off the Cuff
How much shirt cuff should a man show from beneath his blazer's sleeves? The Sartorialist frets that "most men in America wear their shirts sleeves with way too much extra length in the arms," with Public TV's Charlie Rose a shining exception to that rule (depicted here in conversation with Rupert Murdoch). Click here for Sarto's guidelines for getting it just right.
Photo: Getty Images
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome