This is so validating! The buzz is that Gwyneth Paltrow, Drew Barrymore, and Kirsten Dunst all have placed orders for clothing items from the same chain store where I snag all my $29 dollar shirts off the discount rack!
Why? Today was the launch of M by Madonna, the first H & M clothing line with Madonna's name attached, which she has also had some hand in designing (she's already had one H & M line to which she merely lent her image.) Sadly, nothing there for us guys!
New York Magazine: "The line had barely reached the corner of 51st Street when the doors opened at ten o'clock"
Fashion Wire Daily: "Among the most popular items were 'M' logo print scarves and corset
belts. Priced under $50, they were the fashion equivalent of a concert
Noun: "I love it, even though there’s nothing for men. The pieces are very
fashionable and more reasonably priced than the Karl Lagerfeld and
Stella McCartney lines."
Photo: Getty Images
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers