Lifestyles of the Toilet Paper-Free
A house visit with two New Yorkers who have foresworn toilet paper ("think of bowls of water and lots of air drying")...
and: childrens' designer jeans that cost (gasp!) $140.
Photo: Getty Images
Tags: Truman Says
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto