Growing Up, Not So Hard to Do?
Aging twinks should try to become dandies (sartorially speaking). Chelsea boys should work on transforming into "corporate cats". Genre magazine thinks it has cracked the code on what to do when you have more gray hairs than you can safely pluck. They don't address the needs of cubs, otters, chickens, homothugs, or candy-asses. Any suggestions?
Photo: Getty Images
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography