Growing Up, Not So Hard to Do?
Aging twinks should try to become dandies (sartorially speaking). Chelsea boys should work on transforming into "corporate cats". Genre magazine thinks it has cracked the code on what to do when you have more gray hairs than you can safely pluck. They don't address the needs of cubs, otters, chickens, homothugs, or candy-asses. Any suggestions?
Photo: Getty Images
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It