Growing Up, Not So Hard to Do?
Aging twinks should try to become dandies (sartorially speaking). Chelsea boys should work on transforming into "corporate cats". Genre magazine thinks it has cracked the code on what to do when you have more gray hairs than you can safely pluck. They don't address the needs of cubs, otters, chickens, homothugs, or candy-asses. Any suggestions?
Photo: Getty Images
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream