Diffa's Dining by Design
Some of the most celebrated interior design companies in the world reworked their schedules this week to set some banquet tables for the 10th annual Dining by Design. Sure, they did the silverware, the napkins, and such, but then they left the realm of standard dining wares—completely and totally.
Gays were everywhere. Lady Bunny was the DJ on a neon-laced dance floor. The tables were spectacular, more like miniature rooms, replete with walls and tricked out accessories.
Aside from the fancy, dancing gays, the ladies who lunch, and those with well-done facelifts, the highlights included:
• Tracy Stern’s dope homage to Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds
• David Rockwell’s sleek Italian Enoteca
• The Ralph Lauren dining setting seemingly out of An Ideal Husband
• Candy Production’s Drag Queen table with a flashing, gyrating table top with mascara for utensils.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?