Blahnik: Luggage Restrictions Rule!
Photo: Getty Images
Highlights from The Guardian's one-on-one with Manoholo Blahnik:
"For me, new restrictions in hand and cabin baggage are ideal. I hate to
travel with stuff. I just have my drawings in my hand in a little roll
I carry on to the plane and the day they question that, well!"
"The platform [shoe] is the Frankenstein of footwear."
"Cheap shoes? I love flip-flops. I don't wear them now because a few
years ago, I knocked my big toe hard and I said 'Never again!' But I do
like them on a well-kept foot."
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series