Miss Sixty After-Party with Special Guest “Eve”
The girls and boys were out in full force for the Miss Sixty after-party at 7 World Trade Center, including Chris Wile, Director of Advertising and Marketing Services, Prada (above left) and Garrett Montoya. This has become one hot happening spot since Calvin Klein had its party here last season. The Lucite bar was free-flowing with Svedka vodka and Tab Energy drinks. Once you got your groove on, you could dance and twirl to the music on the dance floor.
The highlight of the night was Eve (pictured here with me!) performing a small concert set with old school tunes from “Gangsta Lovin” to “Who’s That Girl” and seeing the crowd go crazy. Bring out the gangsta biatch in you and look out for her new CD in May.
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter