Exclusive: Listen to Roger Sanchez's Remix of Kylie Minogue's "Into the Blue"
By Stacy Lambe
Chances are by now you’ve heard Kylie Minogue’s delicious new song, “Into the Blue,” an early contender for song of the year. The record is the addictively catchy first single from the upcoming album, Kiss Me Once.
Knowing that fans love to hear her music while out on the town, the singer enlisted Grammy Award-winning house DJ Roger Sanchez (aka S-Man) to give the song a club feel. Sanchez is responsible for popular remixes of Daft Punk, Minogue, No Doubt, OneRepublic and Robyn.
On the "S-Man Deep Blue Remix," he transforms the airy pop song into a deep, sonic track. One listen and you’ll be ready to dive into the crowd on the dance floor.
The remix bundle of “Into the Blue” is available on iTunes on Feb. 14. Kiss Me Once hits stores Mar. 18.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips