WATCH: Katy Perry And John Mayer’s ‘Who You Love’ Video
By Alex Panisch
In case you haven’t heard, Katy Perry and John Mayer are a couple and, you guys, they are super in love; you can tell because they keep going on about it. Seriously, just listen to her new album, it's all about them doin' it. They event went on Good Morning America to talk about it—an interview which is gold, by the way; watching George Stephanopoulos say “fluffy unicorn” is just beautiful—and how they are just a “regular couple.” Totally a "regular couple" except she's Katy Perry and he's John Mayer. But the best of luck to both of them. Anyway check out their testament to their burgeoning relationship below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.