LISTEN: Miike Snow's Bloodshy Is Back With New Duo, Galantis
By Stacy Lambe
Galantis is the new Swedish duo from the minds of Christian “Bloodshy” Karlsson and Linus Eklow aka Style of Eye. These two production superstars have finally come together to create their own unique blend of electro-pop music. The duo is kicking things off with "Smile," a dance-friendly track that will likely take over clubs this winter.
Check out the group's debut single, which is said to be one of Diplo's favorite house tracks of the year.
For those keeping track at home Christian “Bloodshy” Karlsson has gone from Bloodshy & Avant, which produced Britney Spears' "Toxic" among other hits, to Miike Snow, the group behind the immediately addictive "Animal," and now, Galantis. Meanwhile, Linus Eklow has produced Icona Pop's breakthrough single, "I Love It." Yes, you've heard these guys before.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It