Truth in Advertising?
By Out.com Editors
Cher tweeted the cover art for her upcoming album, Closer to the Truth, yesterday and... we were left speechless for the rest of the evening. The wigged-out icon appears to be serving up Britney-meets-RuPaul. Or maybe she was inspired by her Burlesque costar Christina Aguilera?
Regardless, this is probably as close to the truth as we're gonna get.
Closer to the Truth, Cher's 26th solo studio album and her first album in 12 years, will be released Sept. 24.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film