Truth in Advertising?
By Out.com Editors
Cher tweeted the cover art for her upcoming album, Closer to the Truth, yesterday and... we were left speechless for the rest of the evening. The wigged-out icon appears to be serving up Britney-meets-RuPaul. Or maybe she was inspired by her Burlesque costar Christina Aguilera?
Regardless, this is probably as close to the truth as we're gonna get.
Closer to the Truth, Cher's 26th solo studio album and her first album in 12 years, will be released Sept. 24.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki