Truth in Advertising?
By Out.com Editors
Cher tweeted the cover art for her upcoming album, Closer to the Truth, yesterday and... we were left speechless for the rest of the evening. The wigged-out icon appears to be serving up Britney-meets-RuPaul. Or maybe she was inspired by her Burlesque costar Christina Aguilera?
Regardless, this is probably as close to the truth as we're gonna get.
Closer to the Truth, Cher's 26th solo studio album and her first album in 12 years, will be released Sept. 24.
READER COMMENTS (
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever