Lily Allen Is 'Back' And We're Ready For Anything
By Samantha Henderson
Just call it "Fierce Female Friday" at this point. We've already posted Christina Aguilera's new video, Britney Spears' teasing tweets about news being released next week, and now Lily Allen has announced via twitter that she's emerging from her maternal/pregnancy hiatus (as her twitter info does say, "I have been making babies.")
In February she performed at a Paris fashion show and hinted at a new album that would be released by the end of this year, so it's fair to assume that we'll be seeing a lot more of her and hopefully get some song previews relatively soon. We'll be keeping our eyes closely peeled on her and all these ladies.
Hello, im Lily Allen, http://t.co/ZMzFgAR2Cg .
— Lily Allen (@lilyallen) August 30, 2013
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It