Lily Allen Is 'Back' And We're Ready For Anything
By Samantha Henderson
Just call it "Fierce Female Friday" at this point. We've already posted Christina Aguilera's new video, Britney Spears' teasing tweets about news being released next week, and now Lily Allen has announced via twitter that she's emerging from her maternal/pregnancy hiatus (as her twitter info does say, "I have been making babies.")
In February she performed at a Paris fashion show and hinted at a new album that would be released by the end of this year, so it's fair to assume that we'll be seeing a lot more of her and hopefully get some song previews relatively soon. We'll be keeping our eyes closely peeled on her and all these ladies.
Hello, im Lily Allen, http://t.co/ZMzFgAR2Cg .
— Lily Allen (@lilyallen) August 30, 2013
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Highlights 'Confusion' in U.S. on LGBT Issues
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- My Prison Pen Pal: Why I befriended a convicted sex offender
- Jodie Foster Marries Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison