Cher’s New Hair-Raising Video For Woman’s World
By Matthew Breen
It’s hard to know if Cher is poking for at her critics (and herself) who make note of her rotating festival de cheveux. That woman’s wigs must have their own Malibu ZIP code. But I tend to think it’s not quite so calculated, because girlfriend looks like she’s always having a lot more fun than the rest of us.
Her vide for Woman’s World, previewed exlusive on UK newspaper The Daily Mail's web site, had Cher in a newspaper wig, a black and white flecked 'do, a orange electrified number, and assorted others, as her face and body are interchanged with those of women from various cultures, colors, and sizes, from around the globe.
Here’s the video:
My favorite (if apocryphal) Dolly Parton quote comes to mind. When asked who does her hair, Dolly replied, “I don’t know, I’m never in the room.”
READER COMMENTS (
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men