Hang 10 (or 12)
By Out.com Editors
From the indelible riff of 1963’s “Wipe Out” to Tarantino’s use of “Misirlou” in Pulp Fiction, surf rock has a long, wet pop cultural history. Even recent acts like Girls and Vampire Weekend have ridden the wave, proving that nothing says summer like a breakneck tempo, lush harmonies, and a lot of reverb-y electric guitar.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- 19th Annual Out100
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination