Soundcheck: Ginny Blackmore Performs Acoustic Set
By Out.com Editors
Ginny Blackmore may not be a household name to many, but you might know some of her songs. Previously to recording her first solo album, she wrote songs for Christina Aguilera and Adam Lambert. And although her first single, "Bones," a passionate ballad, may not have all the bells and whistles of many of those costumed summer acts that get crowds on their feet for dance beats, her emotional songs certainly connect with audiences. She recently recorded acoustic versions of three of her songs in our studio.
Watch/listen to “Hello World”
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models