WATCH: 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun'
By Out.com Editors
Annie in thigh-high eff me boots? Yes! It's the 30th anniversary of Cyndi Lauper's pop standard "Girls Just Want to Have Fun," and since she also received her first Tony nomination for Kinky Boots, the Kinky cast—along with Broadway actors from Lion King, Annie, Chicago and high-profile TV personalities—joined forces in this amazingly hilarious tribute. We still don't know what Hoda and Kathie Lee are doing in their segment...but do we ever?
In case you're trying to name check who all the notables featured in the vid (of course we recommend repeat viewing to figure it out), it includes: Mika Brzezinski, Katie Couric, Lilla Crawford (Annie), Paige Davis (Chicago), Christina DeCicco and Rebecca Faulkenberry (SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark), Kathie Lee Gifford, Whoopi Goldberg, Samantha Hill (Phantom of the Opera), Hoda Kotb, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps (Bravo’s Real Housewives of New York), Rosie O'Donnell, Laura Osnes (Cinderella), Chantel Riley and Buyi Zama (The Lion King), Kelly Ripa, Daryl Roth, Holland Taylor (Ann), and Amra-Faye Wright (Chicago).
Watch it below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes