WATCH: Beyoncé Dance Off, Debuts New Single
By Andrew Villagomez
"Embrace your past, but live for now," Beyoncé says at the end of a (Sasha) fierce new Pepsi ad where the singer finds herself in a dance-off with reflections of her past.
The Pepsi video called "Mirrors" has different versions of the diva come back for an ultimate show down. Her personas from "Bootylicious", "Crazy In Love", "Single Ladies", "Run The World", and other career-defining looks are seen dancing to a sound clip of "Grown Woman", a new single from her upcoming album.
The new commercial marks 10 years of collaboration between the singer and Pepsi. “I had so much fun collaborating on this campaign with Pepsi,” Beyoncé said in a statement. “I got to re-live some of my favorite past characters and looks. It was the first time I saw those costumes in years and it was very emotional. I’m proud of those moments and they all connect in some way and have helped me evolve into who I am today.”
What do you think of the new music?
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection