Need to Know: Rhye's Mike Milosh
By Out.com Editors
Little Jimmy Scott
Only a puberty-halting genetic condition could produce such a beautiful, jazzy contralto. Scott’s 1955 rendition of “I’m Through With Love” makes Marilyn Monroe’s version sound downright butch.
WATCH: Jimmy Scott perform "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child" below:
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out