Need to Know: Rhye's Mike Milosh
By Out.com Editors
Little Jimmy Scott
Only a puberty-halting genetic condition could produce such a beautiful, jazzy contralto. Scott’s 1955 rendition of “I’m Through With Love” makes Marilyn Monroe’s version sound downright butch.
WATCH: Jimmy Scott perform "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child" below:
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50