Destiny's Child Comeback - Joining Beyoncé at Super Bowl
By Andrew Villagomez
Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com via Us Weekly
It was announced yesterday that not only will both Justin Timberlake and Destiny's Child be returning with new music this year, but in a Us Weekly exclusive, the female pop and R&B group led by Beyoncé will be taking part at her Super Bowl halftime show.
Yes, Beyoncé will be joined onstage by her Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for the big event on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
Following the announcement of Beyoncé's performance at the Presidential Inauguration alongside Kelly Clarkson, Beyoncé posted on her website with an entry titled "Destiny's Child Love Songs." Beneath the headline, she wrote: "I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny's Child music in eight years!"
To get in the mood, enjoy some classic Destiny's Child:
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- WATCH: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Fund This: EastSiders Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Second Season
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki