A Year in Queer Aggro
By Kory Grow
We break them down by how pissed-off you should be to listen.
TORCHE, Harmonicraft (Volcom)
The Gist: Overdriven guitars, Steve Brooks’s shouting, and the band’s memorable melodies recall the Melvins and Hüsker Dü at their catchiest.
Best Track: “Kiss Me Dudely”
What’s Your Listening Mood? Frustratingly horny. You’ve been chatting up a prospective trick all night, the tension is building, and you’re ready to just throw your fist down on the bar and demand to have your face sucked.
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team