Pete Townshend Knows Quite a Bit About Mick Jagger's Package
By Out.com Editors
Recognized by fans worldwide as the Who's principle songwriter, Pete Townshend is about to release his autobiography, Who I Am, in early October. Some of the recently release excerpts are practically designed for internet consumption. Here are our favorites:
"Mick is the only man I've ever seriously wanted to fuck."
"[Jagger's penis is] long and plump."
You can't make this stuff up. Earlier this summer, as a joke, Townshend told Rolling Stone at a press conference that "What I remember of the size of Mick Jagger's penis -- I remember it as being huge and extremely tasty."
Jeez! Even we've heard enough. It's only okay if you're into ugly-hot, otherwise that's quite enough about Mick Jagger's schlong, thank you.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet