Pete Townshend Knows Quite a Bit About Mick Jagger's Package
By Out.com Editors
Recognized by fans worldwide as the Who's principle songwriter, Pete Townshend is about to release his autobiography, Who I Am, in early October. Some of the recently release excerpts are practically designed for internet consumption. Here are our favorites:
"Mick is the only man I've ever seriously wanted to fuck."
"[Jagger's penis is] long and plump."
You can't make this stuff up. Earlier this summer, as a joke, Townshend told Rolling Stone at a press conference that "What I remember of the size of Mick Jagger's penis -- I remember it as being huge and extremely tasty."
Jeez! Even we've heard enough. It's only okay if you're into ugly-hot, otherwise that's quite enough about Mick Jagger's schlong, thank you.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers