Pete Townshend Knows Quite a Bit About Mick Jagger's Package
By Out.com Editors
Recognized by fans worldwide as the Who's principle songwriter, Pete Townshend is about to release his autobiography, Who I Am, in early October. Some of the recently release excerpts are practically designed for internet consumption. Here are our favorites:
"Mick is the only man I've ever seriously wanted to fuck."
"[Jagger's penis is] long and plump."
You can't make this stuff up. Earlier this summer, as a joke, Townshend told Rolling Stone at a press conference that "What I remember of the size of Mick Jagger's penis -- I remember it as being huge and extremely tasty."
Jeez! Even we've heard enough. It's only okay if you're into ugly-hot, otherwise that's quite enough about Mick Jagger's schlong, thank you.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'