Madonna Forgives Elton (Kind Of)
By Alex Panisch
Guess what? Madonna did something scandalous on her tour. Again. So much insanity has unfolded on her world tour this year that if you attend a show and the Material Girl doesn’t flash you, cry, call a French politician a Nazi, or take pot shots at Lady Gaga, ask for your money back. This time the diva “forgave” Elton John for the comments he made earlier this summer in which he called her a “fairground stripper” and a “cunt.” She even dedicated a song to him. However it’s difficult to say if it’s a genuine show of forgiveness, or if she's actually just throwing some shade at Elton. The song she dedicated was “Masterpiece,” which beat out Elton’s Gnomeo and Juliet anthem, “Hello Hello,” at the Golden Globes. Sounds like the library is open to me.
Check out the video below and decide for yourself
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'