DUH: Mika Is Now Officially "Gay"
By Alex Panisch
For some reason Mika has always been cagey about his sexuality. Although he did claim to be bisexual in a 2009 Gay and Night article, the British singer did so in a roundabout way, saying, “Call me bisexual if you need a term for me.” Mince when you walk, not when you talk, honey. Mika called that article “disappointing” and tells Instinct, “If you ask me am I gay, I say yeah. Are these songs about my relationship with a man? I say yeah. And it’s only through my music that I’ve found the strength to come to terms with my sexuality beyond the content of just my lyrics. This is my real life.” The article comes out in the September issue of Instinct.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out