WATCH: Scissor Sisters! Sharon Needles! Bill Cosby! Raquel Welch! Boy George! Bea Arthur!
By Out.com Editors
This morning we stumbled across this AMAZING video remix of "Let's Have A Kiki" by the Scissor Sisters (known as the "Custom Videodrome Discothèque Video Edit"), and oh, Mary!
The video features clips from so many legendary scenes from the realm of film camp, comedy and high drama — the number of Paris is Burning clips makes us scream with glee — that only an insatiable, culture-consuming homosexual could both create and truly appreciate.
Because we'd love to pass on the challange (and sadly don't have time to figure out every reference) we put together a partial list of what we saw. Please help us complete it and identify every scene!
Valerine Perrine, Can't Stop the Music
Jamie Lee Curtis, Perfect
The Boys in the Band
RuPaul (OLD school RuPaul)
Willi Ninja from Paris is Burning
Phi Phi O'Hara from RuPaul's Drag Race
John Cusack and the Lady Chablis from Midnight and the Garden of Good and Evil
Dorian Corey (Paris is Burning)
Sharon Needles (RuPaul's Drag Race)
Bill Cosby (Where is this from?!)
Pepper Labeija (Paris is Burning)
Latrice Royale (RuPaul's Drag Race)
Chad Michaels (RuPaul's Drag Race)
and, of course,
Now check out the video below!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- Drag Race Star Bianca Del Rio: It's Not Necessarily True That I Won
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'