Mika Wants The Whole World to ‘Celebrate’
By Alex Panisch
The mononymed bisexual crooner Mika has been very industrious as of late: Just last week he released the video for “Make You Happy” and he’s already putting out another track. “Celebrate,” featuring Pharrell Williams, is peppy and upbeat enough to give “Call Me Maybe” a run for its money in the category of “Summer Song of 2012/Song you wish you could stop whistling.” The track is off his upcoming third studio album, The Origin of Love. Mika teased us only a few days ago with a thirty-second clip of the song. But caveat auditor, once “Celebrate” gets in your head, it’ll be stuck there.
Check out the track below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips