Chord Overstreet Go-Gos Back To Glee
By Jon Roth
Gleeks may know him as Trouty Mouth, but on tonight's episode of Glee, Chord Overstreet's character picks up a new nickname: White Chocolate. If you've been following the show as avidly as we do, you know Sam left McKinley last year to help support his family. Meanwhile, the Glee club has lost plenty of female talent to the new rival group, the Trouble Tones.
In desperate need of new members, Finn and Rachel seek out Sam. Why they're recruiting more guys into an already testosterone-packed group evades us, but we'll never complain when it comes to Chord. Especially when he makes an appearance through a glittery curtain ready to shake it for a crowd of hysterical women (and, we imagine, countless appreciative gay viewers the world over).
Check out the clip below, and set your TiVos for 8pm, friends.
Still haven't had your fill of Chord? Here's a little teaser of a photoshoot he recently did with photographer Tyler Shields. If this is any indication, this might turn out to be a very shirtless year for White Chocolate.
READER COMMENTS (
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way