An OUT.com Exclusive Premiere: Betty Black's 'Spring Blossoms (Richard Morel Remix)'
By Adam Rathe
You probably already know Richard Morel from his work as a DJ, recording artist and producer—or maybe from founding Blowoff with Bob Mould. Get ready to know him for this remix of Betty Black’s “Spring Blossoms,” a track off Black’s about-to-be-released Too Much To Resist: The Slow Dance EP Remixes and an OUT.com exclusive premiere.
Betty Black is a musical project from Sylvia Gordon, who released the album Slow Dance earlier this year and has collaborated with artists including Starkey, Nate Mars, Morel, Deantoni Parks, Hess Is More, Don Summer and Matt Max on these remixes. And while she played a large part in these remixes, helping the artists to compose and arrange their works, she’s also already working on a new EP to be released in early 2012.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto