Madonna's Latest Look!
By Out.com Editors
In the February issue of Out, and other select style magazines, the house of Versace launches its spring advertising campaign, starring none other than Madonna. The pictures feature Madge in a very tasteful white and Lucite office, lounging on an office chair, or kneeling on the floor in a deep-red dress. As she was in the Versace campaign she did a decade ago, Madonna is blonde. Early reports said Madonna was paid up to $12 million for the work'which a Versace spokesman unofficially called ridiculous. Whatever the singer is being remunerated, the pictures are fabulous.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It