Chris Pratt In Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer
By Andrew Villagomez
The first trailer for Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy packs a lot of heat—and we don't just mean the explosions. Parks & Recreation's Chris Pratt shows off his guns for a few seconds, but they're worth it!
He bulked up for Zero Dark Thirty and then got big for Delivery Man, but Pratt sure knows how to get buff again through a workout that must be similar to Hugh Jackman's body transformation for Les Miserables. In the new two-minute trailer, we also see a green Zoe Saldana, former wrestler Dave Batista as a giant tattooed alien and Vin Diesel as a talking tree:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'