What's the Appeal of Having (and Being) a G.B.F.?
By Out.com Editors
The teen comedy G.B.F. (that stands for Gay Best Friend) was a hit in 2013, but it's finally going to be in movie theaters this year, January 17 to be exact. To get you prepped, we have an exclusive clip from the film where Michael J. Willett (who plays Tanner) is discussing the intricacies of what it means to be a gal's gay bestie.
Although some have said that the ideas raised in the film are stereotypical, we think that this is a conundrum many a teen faces and welcome the film. Check out how he and co-star Sasha Pieterse (who plays blond Fawcett) discuss whether a gay boy is liked more if he's bitchy.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Green Porno: Isabella Rossellini Brings Her Insect & Animal Sex Series to the Stage