What's the Appeal of Having (and Being) a G.B.F.?
By Out.com Editors
The teen comedy G.B.F. (that stands for Gay Best Friend) was a hit in 2013, but it's finally going to be in movie theaters this year, January 17 to be exact. To get you prepped, we have an exclusive clip from the film where Michael J. Willett (who plays Tanner) is discussing the intricacies of what it means to be a gal's gay bestie.
Although some have said that the ideas raised in the film are stereotypical, we think that this is a conundrum many a teen faces and welcome the film. Check out how he and co-star Sasha Pieterse (who plays blond Fawcett) discuss whether a gay boy is liked more if he's bitchy.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem