What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)
Girl leaves small town, takes big city by storm, falls in with group of flamboyant troublemakers who totally drain her energy, moves back home with the fam.
Does It Succeed?
Though contrarians will say Judy was better in A Star Is Born or Meet Me in St. Louis, this is hands down her masterpiece. And those flying monkeys still give us nightmares.
But How Gay Is It?
Everyone from toddlers to stoners claim this movie is for them, but this is as gay as cinema gets without featuring drag queens or penis.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower