What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)
Girl leaves small town, takes big city by storm, falls in with group of flamboyant troublemakers who totally drain her energy, moves back home with the fam.
Does It Succeed?
Though contrarians will say Judy was better in A Star Is Born or Meet Me in St. Louis, this is hands down her masterpiece. And those flying monkeys still give us nightmares.
But How Gay Is It?
Everyone from toddlers to stoners claim this movie is for them, but this is as gay as cinema gets without featuring drag queens or penis.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Watch Cameron Diaz Overact In First Trailer For 'Annie' Remake