What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)
Girl leaves small town, takes big city by storm, falls in with group of flamboyant troublemakers who totally drain her energy, moves back home with the fam.
Does It Succeed?
Though contrarians will say Judy was better in A Star Is Born or Meet Me in St. Louis, this is hands down her masterpiece. And those flying monkeys still give us nightmares.
But How Gay Is It?
Everyone from toddlers to stoners claim this movie is for them, but this is as gay as cinema gets without featuring drag queens or penis.
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?