What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
This feisty drama’s Oswald State Correctional Facility, or “Oz,” doesn’t have much in common with the original, but it does have Emerald City—a funky behavior modification center within the prison.
Does It Succeed?
The racy series was the most entertaining thing on HBO in the bleak period before Carrie Bradshaw and Tony Soprano showed up.
But How Gay Is It?
Gayer than Judy at Carnegie Hall. Oswald housed a gay boxer way before Oscar de la Hoya put on fishnets and showed male genitalia attached to stars both, ahem, big and small. (Luke Perry, you’re a long way from 9-0!)
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet