What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Disney Enterprises, Inc.
This month, James Franco slips into what could be his swishiest role yet, a young Wiz who’s just landed in the Emerald City in Oz the Great and Powerful, Sam Raimi’s Wizard of Oz prequel. But you don’t have to be a friend of Dorothy to know that the Yellow Brick Road is a very well-trod one, a path paved with melodramatic divas, zingy choreography, and apparently a shit-ton of creative license. Here, we rate five other memorable trips to Oz based on their own swishiness.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki