Hugh Jackman's Ever-Changing Physique
By Andrew Villagomez
The award-winning actor tells 60 Minutes that he has boxes of clothing in storage due to his changing body sizes, he explains his dividing process: "fat suits, skinny suits, and normal suits." The Wolverine and Les Misérables actor explains the different body requirements for each role—he had to gain a massive amount of weight in just two days for shooting different scenes involving his Les Mis character Jean Valjean, which helped get him into the shape needed for his reprisal as Logan/Wolverine for The Wolverine (due in summer 2013).
"The Wolverine diet is strict, its about 4,000 calories a day," Jackman explains, "not the fun calories." It includes eating all kinds of proteins such as chicken, fish, steak, string vegetables, and brown rice six times a day, and adding in protein shakes. "No alcohol, no sugar, nothing fun." View this portion of the 60 Minutes interview here.
While in a full beard in the beginging, you can still see the change of weight in his face in Les Mes
Wouldn't you like to know more about The Wolverine diet and workouts for these results?
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out