Beyoncé HBO Documentary Teaser
By Andrew Villagomez
Beyoncé is directing and executive producing a new HBO documentary that will give fans a better look into her life. The special will include personal footage, some of which was shot by Beyoncé on her laptop, and home movies that sheds light on her childhood in Houston, revealing the close bond she built with her family and charts the challenges Beyoncé felt when she decided to manage her career and build her own company.
The film will also show intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business, and her family life including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, in January. The intimate feature-length film will debut on February 16, 2013, but a teaser trailer has been released:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'