Can I Be Blunt? Roseanne Barr
By Out.com Editors
1. No, your lap dogs are not 'just as important' as the children we actually gave birth to.
2. Stop being so anal.
3. The crystal meth thing has got to go. Leave something for straight white trash.
4. Black-and-white photos of guys in their underwear is not art.
5. Are you sure you want the right to marry? Haven't you suffered enough?
6. No, we don't want to hear how big it was.
7. Tops? Bottoms? Why limit yourselves?
8. Trust me, real prisons are not erotic.
9. It's not cute when you flirt with our boyfriends. They're not 'uptight' -- they're straight.
10. Judy's dead. Get over it.
Barr's new comedy show, Roseanne Barr: Domestic Goddess LIVE, runs at the Sahara Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas through May 15.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips