Can I Be Blunt? Roseanne Barr
By Out.com Editors
1. No, your lap dogs are not 'just as important' as the children we actually gave birth to.
2. Stop being so anal.
3. The crystal meth thing has got to go. Leave something for straight white trash.
4. Black-and-white photos of guys in their underwear is not art.
5. Are you sure you want the right to marry? Haven't you suffered enough?
6. No, we don't want to hear how big it was.
7. Tops? Bottoms? Why limit yourselves?
8. Trust me, real prisons are not erotic.
9. It's not cute when you flirt with our boyfriends. They're not 'uptight' -- they're straight.
10. Judy's dead. Get over it.
Barr's new comedy show, Roseanne Barr: Domestic Goddess LIVE, runs at the Sahara Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas through May 15.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World