By Andrew Belonsky
Another northeastern school, Hudson Valley Pottery and Ceramics in Rhinebeck, N.Y., offers courses ranging from hour-long sessions to six-week courses. The school lacks accommodations, so you’ll have to find another place to stay in the Hudson Valley (HudsonValleyPottery.com; from $15 per session).
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack