By Andrew Belonsky
For travelers hoping to brush up on raku, the Japanese art of handmade pottery, British artist David Roberts shares his expertise with classes at Castello di Comano in Massa, Italy. For five days, students of all ages learn how to create their own earthenware (DavidRoberts-Ceramics.com; from $1,000 for five nights).
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- WATCH: Detox, Willam and Vicky Vox Sing Naughty Christmas Song
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Daily Crush: The Heritage Sweater by L.L.Bean
- NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics