By Andrew Belonsky
For travelers hoping to brush up on raku, the Japanese art of handmade pottery, British artist David Roberts shares his expertise with classes at Castello di Comano in Massa, Italy. For five days, students of all ages learn how to create their own earthenware (DavidRoberts-Ceramics.com; from $1,000 for five nights).
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series