Arts and Crafts
By Out.com Editors
A cross-dressing ceramicist, Perry could be reduced to a one-liner for his vases, which have included sexually explicit painted scenes and won him the Turner Prize in 2003. But he continues to challenge the idea of pottery as purely decoration and is also working in textiles, printmaking, and even performance art, which often critiques consumerism.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower