Sam Barnett's London Art Crawl
By Out.com Editors
We came to love Sam Barnett from his breakout role as Posner in The History Boys. He followed that up by channeling Simon Doonan in Beautiful People. And more recently, he played Daniel Stroud in the BBC’s bitingly funny satire, Twenty Twelve, about hapless organizers of the London Olympics.
Since openly gay Barnetton currently can be seen in London in his role as Queen Elizabeth in Tim Carroll’s hit all-male production of Shakespeare’sRichard III at London’s Globe Theater. We asked him to give us a tour of some of his favorite places in the city. Check out his choices on the following pages.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- 10 Must-See Documentaries on Netflix Instant
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection