Kobi Israel's Homoerotic Photography
By Out.com Editors
Vulnerability and tenderness animate Kobi Israel’s large-scale portraits of Israeli men, many of them soldiers, photographed in private and personal spaces that hint at their inner lives. Although many are partially nude, the relationship with the viewer is not so much voyeuristic as it is empathetic.
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS