EXCLUSIVE: First Look At 'Husbands' Comics
By Andrew Villagomez
Make sure to keep an eye out for the Husbands' "H" logo throughout, and where the funny and bubbly (as in booze-filled ) Haley appears in some of the worlds. The first issue is available online here, for a very affordable 99 cents for all to enjoy (recommended age 14+). Artwork for the series is by Ron Chan, Natalie Nourigat, Benjamin Dewey, M.S. Corley, and Tania del Rio.
And as the last panel preview reads, "Our famous newlyweds and their tiny drunken friend swirl through a vortex of time and ink. Have they learned all the lessons that the universe is determined to teach them? Are the headed home?"
Who knows what will happen after the final issue of the series. Of course it would be amazing to see them crossover into some of the worlds of the gay heroes from DC Comics or Marvel (which if you've been out of the loop, here is a recap of the year for you).
Until next time Husbands fans!
(FYI, now only available in digital format, the printed graphic novel collection of the series will be released March 27, 2013)
Brady and Cheeks at Dark Horse Comics booth during New York Comic Con 2012
(Photograph by Andrew Villagomez)
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection