What We Learned From 'We Killed'
By Mike Berlin
Photo: Courtesy The Groundlings
Early in her career, Kathy Griffin’s onstage monologues took on a much more personal tone, says author Greg Behrendt: “In the old days, she’d go out on a date with Jack Black and then talk about that. She was incredibly confessional and personal. Kathy did a lot of apologizing after those shows.”
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- 19th Annual Out100