What We Learned From 'We Killed'
By Mike Berlin
Photo: Courtesy George Schlatter Productions
MARLO THOMAS, who played Ann Marie in the late-’60s ABC sitcom That Girl, remembers the prudish inclinations of executives: “On my show, the network was very concerned that Ann Marie not look like she was sleeping with her boyfriend, Donald, so the show usually had to end with him leaving the apartment.”
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS