A Fine Line
By Greg Garry
Lopez eventually fell in with the Warhol and Halston crowds, and as he weaved in and out of the fashion scene in Paris and onto the floor of Studio 54, he demonstrated a keen eye for young talent. His harem of muses, the Antonio Girls, included the striking Jane Forth, Texas bombshell Jerry Hall, Jessica Lange (a dancer at the time), Pat Cleveland, and Grace Jones.
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)