A Fine Line
By Greg Garry
Lopez eventually fell in with the Warhol and Halston crowds, and as he weaved in and out of the fashion scene in Paris and onto the floor of Studio 54, he demonstrated a keen eye for young talent. His harem of muses, the Antonio Girls, included the striking Jane Forth, Texas bombshell Jerry Hall, Jessica Lange (a dancer at the time), Pat Cleveland, and Grace Jones.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection