The OUT Guide to Ceramics
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Joshua Scott
With the right tableware, even the worst cook can impress his guests. Whether you’re contemporary or conservative, we selected some of the classiest dinner plates from all corners of the world -- some are so beautiful that they will be a feast for the eyes, too.
Clockwise from top: Royal Copenhagen Blue Fluted Mega Dinner Plate #6, $120; DFC Royalty Decorative Plate, $120; Nikko Ceramics Cloud Dinner Plate, $74; Rory Dobner Smoky Fish Decorative Plate, $120; Wedgwood & Bentley Anthemion Blue Tea Saucer, $160, WWRD.com; Hermès Cheval d’Orient Dessert Plate, $260; Wedgwood & Bentley Anthemion Blue Accent Salad Plate, $210, WWRD.com
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black