Fame Material: Steven Yeun
By Out.com Editors
Who he’s wearing: District Homme -- Californian designer Deborah Sabet’s motto is to create a bespoke suit that reflects the personality of the man wearing it.
A recipient of the CFDA Scholarship Award, she began as a women’s designer for Target’s in-house brands, until the Los Angeles–based sportswear company Hard Tail recruited her to start a menswear line under their umbrella.
After launching District Homme in 2009, Sabet is planning to expand her label to women’s suits.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans